Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 1

Ok. So here it is... Day 1. And so far.. not so bad! Had a yogurt and some blueberry rice cakes for breakfast and a snack and you know what? They were not so bad! Yay for me!  Lunch however... was a different story.

Forced to go to Finagle a Bagel by my skinnier friends at work...ok, ok.. maybe not FORCED... but maybe just gently nudged to go...I actually looked up my choice lunch BEFORE hand. Go me! And chose a turkey club bagel and side of broccoli cheddar soup (shame shame). First of all, I was impressed we were even allowed into Finagle...as it is in Needham and we had already dropped 2 "shits" a "fuck" and an "oh Jesus' before walking in the door.  Ah, walking in the door... let's go back and reminise...

If you are not from around here, then let me describe Needham. Quaint little suburban town filled with bored housewives and "emo" kids. My personal fave. "Life is sooo tough that I need to wear black eyeliner and skinny jeans and not shower for a week!" It's also a "dry" town...which could be to blame for the above. Imagine.. no alcohol? So sad. Anyway... as we sit down to eat, I glance to my right and notice a young girl...maybe 14 years old and her mother. I probably would not have given them a second look if I didn't notice that their asses were getting  inhaled by their sweatpants! Seriously?  I remember when I was young, sweatpants had elastic bottoms and were baggy...they didn't look like they were painted on. I guess I'll just never understand how people can wear clothes that don't fit!  How is that comfortable? And why should I be subjected to look at the crease of your underpants?! 10 pounds of groceries in a 5 pound sack!  Perhaps we should all just invest in "pajama jeans." The sweats made to look like jeans. Priceless. And the ultimate in lazy.

Well, I should probably go...since I am illegally writing this on a work computer and on work time. And that is a big no-no here.  As for FuckFace...he called 4 times yesterday and I did NOT answer nor did I call him back. (insert back pat here).  I shall leave you all for today, as a 60 year old blond Snooki wannabe just wandered into the waiting room! Ah joy!

1 comment: