Friday, January 28, 2011

Here Fishie, Fishie...

So here it is... week 3. And I would have to say... it hasn't been too shabby!  Went to Fat Class... and I'm down another 3.6 lbs! Whoo Hoo! At least I feel like all my hard work is paying off. Let's hope I can keep it up!

I've gone out a few times in the past two weeks and have had so much fun.  It was nice to go out and only have to worry about ME. Not if FF was going to get super stumbly drunk and I was going to have to compomise my night to take care of him. I threw it back OLD SCHOOL (wink wink) and had a great time. Even have a little flirtation going on with someone...and it is so nice to have someone do something nice for you and not expect anything in return. Simple things like remembering how you take your coffee...

People have noticed that I'm happier. Smiling more. Enjoying my life. It's amazing that once you let go of thatr negative force in your life, the good just seems to find you.  I'm not going to lie, however. It IS a struggle everyday not to think about him.  It's so strange that when you break up with someone, a few weeks after... you seem to only remember that GOOD things. All the bad shit seems like a distant memory.  I saw him yesterday...and had to try and forget about it 2 seconds after it happened. I thought I might even get a late night phone call. But I got nothing. Guess it really is over this time. And I guess I'm finally ok with it.

So I guess the old saying is right... there are other fish in the sea. And I'm thinking that I just need to keep on diving in. He HAS to be out there, right? Or maybe just even down the hall....

No comments:

Post a Comment