Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Here's a GIANT middle finger to you, City plows!

So here I sit.. Day 3 of this diet/life change of sorts.  With sore legs and an achy back from 3+ hours of shoveling. How is it when I was young I used to LOVE this stuff? Now it's just a giant pain in my ass. Like Medic Van boy next door.


For the past 2 years, me and Liz have dealt with this assclown and his idea of "parking."  Is it hard to pull ALL the way up to the curb? Or maybe even NEXT to it? Is it too much to ask for you to pull up to the next car so the rest of us can park in front of our OWN damn houses? Are you lazy? or just an asshole? Why did your mother, Trash Barrel Lady, hold a parking spot for a week with just a trash barrel and no car? So many questions...

I saw Medic Van boy today. He ran up to his car and his house. Glanced at his spot and then went right along with his day. Finally, a few hours later,  he decided to shovel! I could hardly believe my eyes! And boy did he shovel! For a whole 20 minutes! Made a tiny dent, moved his van back and then called it a day. WTF?

So now it's 5:30 and I decide to go back out to clear out the stuff the plow left behind. 45 minutes later I was done! It was beautiful, my spot. I could see the street! No slush! Nothing on my car! I was so proud! And then...I heard it.. the roar! I saw it... the yellow lights! Noooo!!  Not another plow!!  And it was... 2 of them. City plows. They drove down the street , ignoring my yells to turn their blades toward the other side! But they just kept on going. As I raised a middle finger to them... they just kept on going. So I had no choice but to do the same. I shoveled again...and then heard it. ANOTHER FUCKING PLOW. But this guy was flying! Speeding down the street! So being the true city girl I am... I jumped out in front of my spot and yelled to pick up the plow! Go the other way!  And you know what.. HE DID!  Score one for me!

Now I'm really on a roll so I go and help Liz shovel out her spot (thanks again city plows!) and we have a moment of insanity... we start to shovel out Medic Van!!  We cleaned out the giant snowbank between his and Lizs car, I even cleaned off his WINDSHIELD!  What happened to me?  Oh thats right.. this quest happened to me. This quest to lose weight and get healthy. I figured shoveling was good exercise, so why not keep going? And we did. Enough for 3 cars now! Now if only he parks like a  normal person tomorrow, we will keep the peace. If he parks like a douche? I'm burying the fucker back in tomorrow. No joke.

So Dear Medic Van, you're welcome. You can thank FuckFace for sending me on the mission to lose a 5th grader and trying to learn to like working out. But park like a goon tomorrow, I'll be more than happy to bury you. As for me, I have to go... I just heard another GOD DAMN PLOW!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment